November 5, 2014
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Florida-based Political Information Consulting Company ContributionLink Formally Congratulates Candidates and Announces its 2014Cycle Performance
(Tallahassee, FL) – Congratulations to all of the candidates who offered themselves up for public service this cycle. We are proud to have been a part of more than 40 hard-fought campaigns.
“Our candidate-clients and their teams worked very hard this cycle and we are proud to have helped them hold ranks as the top fundraisers in Florida,” touts Brecht Heuchan, President of ContributionLink. “We worked for 13% of state candidates this cycle who raised 44% of all hard dollars raised. So I feel proud about our ability to turn data driven strategies and leading-edge consulting into a winning combination.”
ContributionLink candidate highlights:
1. Posted an impressive win rate of 95%, winning 39 of 41 contests
2. Together, raised more than $30 million
3. Were 13% of all state candidates but represent 44% of all money raised
4. Legislative candidates raised an average of $313,179.35; non ContributionLink legislative clients averaged $99,359.92
5. 7 of top 10 legislative fundraisers; ranks 1, 2, 4, 7, 8, 9, 10
6. 25.91% = Our legislative clients average margin of victory
7. 12.45% = Our cabinet clients average margin of victory
ContributionLink is a political consulting, fundraising & data analytic firm. Our proprietary, state-of-the-art software is revolutionizing the way organizations access and use political finance, voter and demographic data. We turn information into a competitive advantage for many of America’s most sophisticated trade associations, companies, candidates, political committees, and other advocacy organizations.
850.702.0144 [email protected] www.ContributionLink.com